Monday, January 24, 2005

SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE REPUBLICAN

SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE REPUBLICAN

In the United States, the elephant is the symbol of the Republican Party. I'd make fun of that, except that the Democrats have stupidly used a donkey (which is the nicest way by which to refer to the party symbol).

But, if you're inclined to think that Republicans are not bright, that they couldn't think their way out of a McDonald's drive-through lane (although, probably, neither could I; I don't get drive-throughs), might I direct you to Thailand, where elephant handlers have proven that you can toilet-train elephants. I guess they're smart enough to run a country, now!

Now, if only we could do that to our nasty, potty-mouthed, dirty-trick-slinging GOP, then I'd be truly impressed...

No comments: