Monday, January 03, 2005

IF I HAD JUST ONE SUPER-POWER...

IF I HAD JUST ONE SUPER-POWER...

I haven't decided yet whether it's worse to get spam on my personal email account or at the office. But I do know that it's just wrong that this sort of stuff gets to my office in-box. Judging from the fake email address (and I hope some spam-skimming program catches it from this blog and destroys the server from which it emanates), they've got some serious problems in Germany.


Return-Path:
Received: from nebukatnezzar.de (61.203.163.66) by mail.traders.com with
SMTP (Eudora Internet Mail Server 3.2.6) for [my office email, which I ain't posting];
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:03:25 -0700
Received: from 3.246.29.47 by smtp.p.zag.de;
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:09:00 +0000
Message-ID: <318b01c4f1e9$819f4cde$b829d61c@nebukatnezzar.de>
From: "Beverly Valdez"
To: mflynn@traders.com
Subject: Increase the volume of your ejaculation.
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 02:08:56 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Heya!

Has your cum ever dribbled and you wish it had shot out?
Have you ever wanted to impress your girl with a huge cumshot?

SPUR-M is the only site to offer an all natural male enhancement
formula that is proven to increase your sperm volume by up to 500%.
Our highly potent, volume enhancing formula will give our results
in days and comes with an impressive 100% guarantee.

Imagine the difference (look and feel) between dribbling your cum
compared to shooting out burst after burst. Try SPUR-M now! and
with our money back guarantee you have absolutely nothing to lose!

Look here: [presumably fake URL removed to avoid your temptation]




No thanks: [presumably fake URL removed to avoid your temptation]


Anyway, if I had one super-power, it would please me if it was the ability to find spammers and spimmers and their ilk, reach through their Internet connections, and make every organ in their body fall off. Painfully.


No comments: