Thursday, August 18, 2005

VERY FUNNY

VERY FUNNY

I've been collecting forwarded email jokes for about 20 years now. They're in various files on various computers and disks.

My goal is to have them all on the Internet and easily accessible. A database of funny.

Of course, there'll be problems. Almost all of the forwards I get are uncredited. So my goal is to post the blog, and, I hope, learn from kindhearted folks who might actually be the author in question -- without getting sued.

In fact, the first person who threatens to sue me will cause me to shut down the blog.

But... until then... I just began posting to it five minutes ago. The first post is up, courtesy of Interlacker Will Harbaugh. To see it, go here.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I nominate "Nate The Snake"

Jay said...

If you google "Nate the Snake," you'll find many, many different versions out there -- all with the same agonizing punchline.