Monday, August 29, 2005

SURE, I CAN WHORE

SURE, I CAN WHORE

Major marketers are now looking to blogs to be used as any other marketing tool. The logic is that bloggers are read by people who value the person whose opinions are being published. Word-of-mouth is always stronger than advertising, just as a PR placement is stronger than advertising.

But, that said, to you, my devoted readers, here is my promise: If I hear from Ripple Effects, CooperKatz, MMW Group, Ketchum PR, or New Media Strategies about what I can do to promote their clients, and there's money involved, I am so helping out.

After all, if it works for the president, it should work for me, right?

That said, perhaps you should now take everything I post with a grain of salt. Which you should have been, anyway.

This post has not been sponsored, but I feel compelled to tell you that my deodorant is Old Spice.


No comments: