Thursday, January 12, 2006

DO YOU EVER JUST LOOK AT THE SIDE, THERE?

DO YOU EVER JUST LOOK AT THE SIDE, THERE?

One of the things I like to do with this blog is keep track of stuff. For instance, I've got links at the left to blogs or web pages of friends and business acquaintances. I've got links to dopey computer games. Silly websites. Useful websites. Interesting stuff and arcana I've encountered while skittering across the digital ocean.

I realized today that I should make a note when I add or change something, in case you aren't looking at something over there (to the left; see?) whenever you pop in to see me.

So, here's what I just did: I was following a blog trail and encountered a blog called Gaping Void. The writer has crafted some rules for being creative. If you think that applies to you, you'll enjoy it. He also doodles some interesting stuff on the back of business cards, which you also might like.

How To Be Creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I came across your blog site in search of some resources on Innovation and saw that you have Linked to one of my favorite articles from Gaping Void. However, the page is no more available and hence it motivated me to write a new and updated article.

Hope you would like it :)

Here’s the link for your reference - The Challenged Millenial