Wednesday, February 02, 2005

IS THIS A GOOD THING?

IS THIS A GOOD THING?

When she's released from prison in a month, Martha Stewart will get her own Apprentice. Mark Burnett, creator of Survivor and The Apprentice (both of which I watch, just so you know), will be building a sibling Survivor around America's domestic diva.

I ain't watching.

But I never did watch Stewart. I always found her irritating, condescending, and perhaps just a little bit overbearing. I'm glad that she's going to land on her feet, though, because her conviction seems to be just a little bit unnecessary considering the crime and the profit she made from it given her billion-dollar bankroll. My spouse claims that Stewart was basically convicted for being a woman, and if the spouse is right, that's just wrong.

But, Mr. Burnett needs to know: I ain't watching.

No comments: